Interview on the Brains Effect on Music



When doing this experimental task, I was able to learn myself about the amazing connection of the brain and music. I now know how much important music is to society and all the different ways it affects others. Hearing from a musician, someone who has devoted their lives to such an amazing field of rhythm, was such a great experience, as I was able to learn from a different perspective the major impact music has had on someone else. Music is not just an enjoyment in life. It is such a beautiful and flourishing part of who we are and what we have been through. I love music, a reason why I chose this task, and I hope everyone enjoys this amazing ever changing tempo. 

Interview Part 1: My Feedback 

                                                        Interview Part 2: Her Feedback


Sources:
Brain Appreciates Music: https://www.verywell.com/your-musical-mind-2488722

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Because Birds Have Wings Doesn't Make Them Good Flyers.

You Probably Won't Remember This Blog

Dear Diary