Who Are You?


See the source image
See the source image
When trying to decide who I wanted to discuss in this assignment, there was one person who first popped into my mind, that person being my sister Hannah Kiggans. Who's better to understand one's personality than the person I grew up with? The person I experienced everything with, who I laughed with and fought with and lived with. Yes, my sister seemed like the best candidate.  I had never really paid close attention to the actions and personality type of my sister. There was no need. Now that I am actually searching for answers, I am able to pull a few out of my head.
     Talking about the mental traits of my sister that I have seen, and of course being fair to her as this is public, I would have to say the main few that come to mind are humorous, well-organized and structured, adventurous, and determined/ confident. My sister, from day one, as always been a person of laughs and balance, always making weird faces on Snapchat and doing hilarious voice impersonations, while also keeping everything in order and always having everything together, even if she's just looks like she does. She tries to always be confident and walk with boldness, a few things I have learned from her as well. She is also very determined in what she wants in life, making sure she gets everything she wants at every opportunity. She wants to travel the world, and so far, she's planning on going NYC and Austria is just the next months ahead.
See the source image     Based on the information above, I would believe my sister to be an ESFP if she were to take the Meyer-Briggs Personality test, as she is playful, friendly, spontaneous, and has a strong need to help people. Although, I also believe she may be ISTP, as ISTP people are adventurous action-oriented, spontaneous, and independent.
     Looking back on the past and all the experiences I have witnessed my sister go through, I could conclude Roger's Theory, the idea that the experiences in our lives and the people who are around us affect who we are and what we become. I also, personally from my previous blog, state that Maslow's Theory has definitely impacted her life as well, as she has been satisfied with hunger and thirst, she has shelter and friends, and now she is looking to exceed in classes and fulfill her believed purpose of traveling the world. Adding to this idea of purpose and personality traits, my sister has always wanted to travel the world. She wants to become a missionary Physical Therapist and travel to other countries to help people.

(Here's A link for a Video on Missionary Physical Therapy! https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=physical+therapy+overseas&&view=detail&mid=

8E59AFA0FEC1B236AE578E59AFA0FEC1B236AE57&&FORM=VDRVRV)
   
     From ever since we were kids, my sister has been an adventurer, laughter, and person a great character. I wish her good luck to her future and the person she will become. 
   
Sources
http://www.myersbriggs.org/home.htm?bhcp=1
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=physical+therapy+overseas&&view=detail&mid=
8E59AFA0FEC1B236AE578E59AFA0FEC1B236AE57&&FORM=VDRVRV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Because Birds Have Wings Doesn't Make Them Good Flyers.

You Probably Won't Remember This Blog

Dear Diary